Question
Posted by: Stephanie | 2012/04/16

Back problems

A month ago I purchased a good quality, firm bed but ever since then every time I turn over in bed my spine clicks right from the bottom to my shoulders. It is loud and wakes me up. It can happen several time in one night. I have no back pain. Should I see a physio / chiro or start supplements?

Stephanie

I suggest that you consult a physiotherapist for an examination and exercises to strengthen your back muscles. I do not think that you should be concerned, as the abscence of pain is a good indication of no underlying spinal disease.