Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2011/03/22

back problems

My lower back seems to go into a spasm and then my waist line seems totally out of line, with one side lower than the other...some movements feels like twinge in the spine. I am a woman of 47...going through menopause but this has been occuring for about the last 15 years...not often, only about once a year.

Had a back x-ray about 8 years ago and all seemed fine.

What causes this?....at the moment I am taking an anti-flam for this.

Would appreciate any suggestions or feedback

Many thanks

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The problem may not have been apparent on the X-ray so long ago and i suggest that you see an orthopedic surgeon who specialises in spinal problems

2
Posted by: Z Munsamy | 2011/04/05

Congenital enlargement of right transverse process L5 vertebral body - pseudo arthrosis formation extremely painful - looking for a non surgical treatment. Please refer me to a a dr who has experience with the above in JHB area. Been to 2 orthopedics in JHB. Assistance is greatly appreciated

Reply to Z Munsamy
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/03/27

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum