Question
Posted by: Belle | 2009/04/23

back problems

Dear Doc, I have had 2 back operations, the second one I had a broken vertabrae and they put some metal work in to help mend it. Since the operations I have been in really bad pain and the disc was L4/5 which was repaired. Now I have terrible pain in my pubic bone and my back. Do you think the two could be related? I am so embarressed to go back to the specialist.

Dear Belle
You don't have to be embarrassed, please go back to your specialist as there could be a herniated disc on another level, or the metal screw could have come loose. Let him rather check.