Question
Posted by: Nollies | 2010/10/11

Back problem??

I''m 41y/o white male, married to a 28y/o gym instructor, both our first marriages. We are both very active. Like most couples we have our problems, but we sort them out as we go along, we are thankful for the love we share through our Lord.
We also have a good (I''d actually say very good) sex life. We do it between 5 and 8 times per week, and sometimes even more, all over the house and even outside when we can, and in most positions. I last between 5 and 10 mins and my wife orgasms about 95% of the time.
My wife only orgasms when she is on top of me, in one specific position, and a specific speed etc etc. My " problem"  is this: Sometimes, not all the time, I can have a good hard-on while we are busy at it, but the moment I lie on my back for her to come on top of me, my hard-on will go away almost at once, and she can''t ''finish''... When it happens, she is okay with it and doesn''t complaint about it, but it worries me. Why does this happen? Should I worry about it that it might happen more often? Is there something I can do about it?

It is not suppose to happen, although many factors can influence nerve and neorotransmitter actions at the base of the penis. Any lower back injury? It is best to ccnsult your GP or phoneSASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/11

Reply to sexologist