Posted by: Nicky | 2009-02-19

back pain-Spine

Hi there,
I have been on acnetane for about 5months now. i have been having very bad back pain, which i thought (felt) in my lower back. the pain had increased. I am going to a Physio, (Twice) he is not sure what the couse is, but says that the pain is comming from the spine. i know acnetane has an affect on the joints and back. would it affect my spine or the fliud in the spine. he has not done an x-ray yet.the pain has not gotten better.
Kind regards

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your GP can best advise on the side effects of Acnetane. There are several, but I doubt whether it would have such a direct effect on your back. An x/ray examination of your spine is advisable and a possible consultation with a registered chiropractor for further advice and possible treatment.