Question
Posted by: Dee-Dee | 2009/05/22

Back pain-Pregnant

Hi doctor,
I m 7months pregnant and suffering from the back pain. The pains are at the very lower part of the back, just above the buttocks. I dont know whether is this normal or not is very severe. I can' t sit in the office the whole day, sometimes I can not even jst come and sit, I have to prepare myself to sit, sitting from a side. Please help, or it can be some infections?

Dee-Dee

Lower back pain is very common during pregnancy but I do however, suggest that you consult your doctor/gynaecologist to exclude an infection or any other pathological reasons for the pain.