Question
Posted by: Ayah | 2009/03/23

Back pain In pregnancy

I am 28 yrs old and pregnant with my 4th baby. I am about 14 weeks pregnant and I already have so much back pain on the lower end- the tail bone ( dont know if this is the correct term- but the lowest point of the spine). Sometimes it hurts so much when I get up from lying down or sitting. I am taking calmag but the pain is still persistent. Is tehre anything that I can do to relive the pain.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Gentle chiropractic care up to 7 months can be beneficial. Physiothetrapy could also also prove valuable.