Posted by: Sanet | 2012-08-27

Back pain from hell

I have so much neck pain and back pain and it runs all the way down my hips into my legs. I went to see a Chiropractor. He ''sort''a fixed the problem. After that I went to see my GP and he gave me Tenston SA and Tripeline, and Xanor (very mild) because I am extremely tense. But it works!
My hubby told me that every time he just tries to just hug or something I flinch. I do that apparently to that with my friends as well. This has been going on for more than apparently 5 years...
What concerns me is why does that medication work? Why can''t I have self control?

I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for a proper evaluation and stress management. Underlying depression and stress might be the cause for your symptoms.