Question
Posted by: Pete | 2010/10/05

Back pain and Stomack cramps

It started 2 weeks ago, and went away after 3 days, came back this weekend.
I get severe severe! stomach cramps, (in centre between naval and rib case) as cramps do, it comes and go. It feels like something would tear inside. So much so, that I almost went to the hospital last night, but then it went over again.. What bothers me is the feeling of tiredness that does not go away in my back. This is situated it the upper lower back. Just underneath the rib case. It almost feels like a tired muscle but it is definitely not that. I don’ t know if these two pains are related but from the internet I see a lot of intestines are in this area. (Kidneys, Gallbladder, pancreas etc)
What could cause these pains and are they related?

Hallo Pete
This may be symptoms of a peptic ulcer or a stone in the gall bladder tube or in the head of the pancreas. Please see your doctor as a sonar and or gastroscopy examination may be needed to pinpoint the problem.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/06

Hallo Pete
dr Bets