Question
Posted by: samantha | 2009-06-02

Back pain and lossing stomach weight

I have an extremely sore lower back, what excercises can i do to eliviate this. WHt excercises can i do for stomach bulge that wont affect my back pain either. DESPERATE PLEASE

Hi Samantha

When it comes to back pain, the best thing you can do is see someone. The back is highly complex - it might by muscle, it might be nerves, it might be spinal cord, it could be anything and you need to know for sure before you do any exercise.

So while I appreciate that you probably don't want to hear this, you need to sort out the problem first, not try to avoid it with other exercises. I'd therefore suggest physio or chiropactor, as a matter of first priority.