Question
Posted by: Steve | 2012/08/15

Back Pain

Hi there,

My wife is due to go for an laporoscopy next month.She went for 2 c-section.She started to experience heavy bleeding and pain during her period.Her period was normal for the last 2 months,with minor pain and all of a sudden this month she experienced severe pain and is bleeding for 6 days now.She complaining of severe lower back pain and movement is limited.She also had a history of kidney infection.What can the problem be with the back pain and how can we relieve this?

It could be a kidney infection, but may also be the same problem which is being investigated. I would suggest that she contacts the doctor who knows her history.

1