Posted by: Katie | 2012-06-06

back pain

The last week or so I have woken up every day with lower back pain, mosty on the left hand side of my back, it doens''t feel like a hurt muscle it''s more of an internal ache, like period pain. I have also had rather a lot of gas as well. I''d had a strange tummy bug for just over a week before this started happening and eventually took some probiotic tablets before the bug went away. Do you think the ache has something to do with my digestive system? It gets better during the day but doens''t go away completely.

The back pain can be related to your gastrointestinal problems. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, clear diagnosis and treatment.

Posted by: kay | 2012-06-06

Maybe it is your kidney...I struggle alot with it - if it is your lower left/ride back. It is like a stabbing pain sometimes or just hurts constantly.

Hope it is not that. Good luck - wait for the doc''s advice.

Reply to kay