Posted by: samantha | 2012-04-04

back pain

About two years ago I was involved in an attemted high jacking in front of my house. I was thrown on the ground and kicked in my lower back repeatedly. I did went for x-rays after the attack but nothing major was wrong. but since then I have had constant pain in my lower back when I lie on my back or sit for a long time. when I get up, I need to support myself against something and I walk like a 80 year old gran and not a 27 year old women. if i drink a musscle relaxer, my back feels better. Is there any exercise I can do that will help my back feel better, because I hate drinking medication.

I suggest that you consult a physiotherapist for an examination, treatment and a tailor made exercise program. It is also advisable to consult an orthopedic surgeon for an examination and opinion.

Posted by: i care | 2012-04-04

hi i suffered to allot, bought all the products never helped until i started using the heat pad, you plug it on and place it where it is painful , i got it from the back specialist but may be the pharmacies do stock them as well, deep heat also work , just rub it on. gudluck

Reply to i care