Question
Posted by: Grace | 2011/09/29

Back pain

I hope you can help. I have a nagging back pain its kind of in the middle (lower) &  on the sides of my back like a muscle pain, when I stretch the pain subsides. What could it be I have not been doing anything different in terms of exercise. Its been like this for a few weeks comes and goes.

Grace

You are suffering from a chronic muscle spasm of the lower back. Consult a physiotherapist for treatment and exercise to strengthen your core muscles. You can use Brufen 400mg, three times daily for 5 days, in combination with Robaxin 750mg (muscle relaxant), as directed.