Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2010/10/19

Back pain

I am a young lady of 27 and i am having back pains. i get this sharp pain at the tip of my spine (lower part). The sharp pain comes and goes and sometimes it is just painful when walking. I even get slight cramps in my legs.

Hallo Lolo
It may be due to muscle spasm, or inflammation in the bone of the coccyx. Taking an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen may help but please see your doctor if it does not improve, as x/rays may be necessary.

3
Posted by: Helo | 2010/11/02

Please stay as far as possible away from a chiropractor! Myself had a very bad experience with one and is still strugling to recover from damage done.

Reply to Helo
Posted by: P | 2010/10/19

Hi. Maybe see a chiropractor, it may be a pinched nerve.

Reply to P
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Lolo