Question
Posted by: lizzy | 2010/06/09

Back Pain

Doc

How do I know for sure that the pain at the lower back is related to ovaries, womb and tubes problem? what are the symptomps. I have a lower back pain which I thought at the beddining that it is due to my period but my periods are 3 weeks over but am still having back pains. Is there anything wrong with me, It is hard for me to bend down. Can pregnancy also cause this?

Hallo Lizzy
It is difficult to say exactly what is causing your problem. Low backache are mostly caused by muscle spasm or inflammation of the joint between the spine and the hip, but can be caused by infections in the urinary tract and pelvis. Early pregancy does not normally cause backache. Best to see your doctor for an examination and urine test.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/09

Hallo Lizzy