Question
Posted by: Rina Smith | 2010/05/26

Back pain

Good day,
My husband had a back operation on the 9 April 2010, on day 14 he start to get suffered pain, on different places on his back, the pain medication does''nt help, his dr take x ray''s and it looks fine. Please is there anything he can do. Plse help, Thanks.
My husband is 57 years.
Thank
Rina Smith

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

It is not possible for me to know the reason for your husband's post-operative pain and we know that X-rays do not always show the cause of such problems. I do not know what operation he had on his back but pinched nerves, infections and the like can cause pain and a surgeon should re-examine him ( either the one who did the operation or another one for a second opinion)

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/05/30

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum