Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2010/01/28

Back pain

Good day
My husband for the last 3 weeks has had a pain in his back (just below the shoulder area). He complains everyday about it. Massaging it seems to help for that time only. When I massage the pain seems to move around, like I will massage one place where I can actually feels a slight lump and then the pain seems to move in a different area (but all still just under the shoulders). What I wanted to know, is whats the way forward to assist him please.

Regards,
Lesley

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your husband needs some expert attention. This sounds like a thoracic facet syndrome - take him to a chiropractor as soon as possible.