Question
Posted by: Lesiba | 2009/11/11

back pain

Which training machines can I use to strengthen back muscles e.g if I am in the gymnesium?

Hi Lesiba

The best thing I can suggest is that you see if you can join a Pilates group at the gym, and then you will learn all kinds of exercises that you can do with one of those big inflatable gym balls. The good thing about this is that after 3 sessions, you'll know enough exercises that you can do them by yourself, at home. So it's an initial "inconvenience" (you may really enjoy the group classes), and then you are going to know enough to do things yourself.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/11/15

Hi Lesiba

Reply to fitnessdoc