Question
Posted by: elissa | 2009/10/21

back pain

Hello, i have a lower back pain,it is not continuous, the first time a have it was 5 months back.i saw a doc and he sad it is because of work, i am working as a teacher.i did physiotherapy and i took " Arcoxia" for one week.i felt better but whenever i have to much work in a day i feel bad.I checked onther doctor who give me"  olfen "  for one month.but nothing is better.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Elissa
There may be certain activities which excacerbates the pain and it may be caused by some "wear and tear" changes in the lower back. if this is really bothering you, you need to have some x-rays done- go back to your doctor or ask to be referred to a back specialist for a second opinion.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2009/10/26

Dear Elissa

Reply to Healthy Bones