Question
Posted by: Jessie | 2009/08/17

BACK PAIN

Dear doc

I have injured by back by falling. It happened on the dance floor when i slipped, fell bum first and then down on my back. since then i have had pain in my back in muscle area and lately in the spine. i went for an xray that time but now the pain feels like it is in my spine. is it something to worry about. i cant walk in the cold, i cant sit properly straight up.pls help

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hi Jessie
You really do need to visit a chiropractor. Take the x/rays along with you and he/she will examine thoroughly and hopefully be able to alleviate your problem quickly.