Question
Posted by: Petro van Niekerk | 2009-07-08

Back Pain

About two day ago my back started hurting real bad. I' m actually not sure if it is my back or my kidneys. Sometimes there will be a pulsing ache. This is uncomfortable and is getting more and more painfull by the day. I' m struggling to bend or to go and sit down.
Please advise, should I go and see a medical practitioner.
Best Regards
Petro

Dear Petro
Yes please rather see a doctor - it could be a kidney stone and I think your urine needs to be tested

2
Posted by: Estelle Smith | 2009-07-10

I have a very bad ache in my back, it happened when I bent over my bed and sneezed at the same time. What I want to know is can I get a pain relief injection as I suffer with COPD as well.

Reply to Estelle Smith
Posted by: Estelle | 2009-07-09

Reply to Estelle