Question
Posted by: Terri | 2009/05/21

Back Pain

Hi. I have sever lower back(pelvis) pains and head aches that comes and goes for about two weeks now! I would like to know as to what ilments associate with back pain?My wife assume it is something called kidney stones, my urine looks ok, just dark yellow, am sure its do to little water. i had slight pains just above the penis area.

Dear Terri
Lower back ache can be a symptom of kidney infection but could also be due to muscle spasm, strain on the back (also called mechanical backache) and diseases of the bones of the spine like tumours or infection. You should rather go to your doctor and let him do a proper examination and urine test to try and find the cause.