Posted by: Jazz | 2009-05-16

Back pain

I have had surgery done last year and my GP will not refer me back to the hospital he keeps giving me differant pain killers I have these symptions
1. Lower back pain
2. Right leg pain below knee (outside all the way down to the tows and tingling )
3. Knee pain as someone is using hammer and nail.
4. Headache and slight dizziness
5. Passing urine painful bladder taking long time to empty
6. Erection and ejaculation painful
7. Pain above the groin
8. Right leg cramps if sitting to long (90min max) or bending legs under chair spending most time standing at work
9. Faint in late January, broken nose. Neck pain and pain shooting down left arm
10. Cold feet when going to bed (sleeping with socks on since faint)
11. Having trouble going to sleep can’ t lay on right side for long
12. Sharp pain at back passage when lying down some times
13. Irregular toilet times
14. Genially feeling tired lack of sleep
What can I do can some one help me as when I phoned the hospital I was told that my GP needs to refer me

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You do need referral by your GP. If he's not available - consult another GP. You possibly need to be referred to a Neurologist.

Hi, I had a back op fusion on two lower vertebrae I think it was L3 and L5 and a prothesis put in 2 years ago. I have been doing wonderfully and have had no pain whatsoever. Suddenly I have started with tremendous lower back pain. I have not injured myself and the prothesis is still in place as I saw the x-rays. Is it a fallacy to say that it could be the cold weather suddenly causing the pain? I have a job where I sit for most of the day. I bend my knees when bending down as it gets worse obviously when I bend from my waist which I know is not the correct way to bend. I take lentogesic for the pain but only 2 at night, I have a very high pain threshold and suffer it out during the day but by the time I get home at night I am in agony.