Question
Posted by: kdinky | 2010/01/07

back or not?

since the birth of my son 3 years back I have been struggling to get up in the morning. This is an issue for me as I am only 25 years old. I get like a tight pushing feeling in my lower back and tail-bone and if it gets really uncomfortable I just lay flat on the floor for a few minutes then feel like every goes back to place and i am ok.... This havent bother me so much but lately I have been having the same feeling during the day but little higher closer to my kidneys. Is this still a back problem or rather kidneys? I dont know i f I should let it be checked out as it isn' t affecting me so much...

Hallo Kdinky
I think you should let your doctor look at your lower spine to see if the alignment is OK, you may need x/rays or a referral to a physiotherapist/chiropractitioner.
Kidney infection usually will cause burning urine,cold shivers and a throbbing pain over the kidneys

2
Posted by: kdinky | 2010/01/08

Thanks a lot dr Bets!

Reply to kdinky
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/07

Hallo Kdinky

Reply to cyberdoc