Question
Posted by: Gesiggie | 2010/04/12

Back into Depression!

CS, I was doing well on the Cipralex and had my meds worked out so that I sleep better and after a lot of bloodtests by my GP, because I have been feeling sick for the past 5 weeks + they found out that I have Glandular fever and I went for Beriglobin injection and 4 days outpatient treatment with protocol drips and still I am not feeling any better.

My whole body aches and I have headaches and I don''t feel well but I have to come to work every day (no sick leave and can not afford unpaid) and I have 2 small kids that keep my busy every day and weekends and I don''t get any rest and I am going back into Depression because it feels as if nobody cares (no Doctor) and why should I care if they don''t and I am not feeling well.

I have not gone back to the GP and don''t know what to do next. All the info I got on the virus is not helping me.

Sounds like Glandular Fever could be a major pat of the problem, and sich infections can also create or worsen a depression. the ehadaches and muscle aches fit most viral and other infections.
You should care, for and about yourself, because you deserve it. Is there anyone else who could provide local sympathy and support ?

2
Posted by: Racoon | 2010/04/13

If you take sick leave, you can claim from UIF? sounds as though you need some time to recuperate and reboot?

Reply to Racoon