Posted by: Mitch | 2009-03-10

Back injury

Once in a while the middle of my back to the left of my spine just goes it feels like a bad pull in the back. It comes from nothing the one morning i was just stretching and it went and happened again on the weekend when i was playing soccer it just went again. I gets so sore that i can hardly stand or bend over. What could this be?

Hi Mitch

Hate to pass the buck, but when it comes to the back, there are so many things it could be that the best thing you can do is see a physio or a chiropractor. It could be disc related, muscular, vertebral, neural, anything. So it's important to have it assessed and sorted out, or it can become chronic and that's no fun. So apologies for not shedding light, but it's impossible to say for sure and the best thing you can do is have a proper diagnosis.