Question
Posted by: Antoinette | 2010/03/03

back burning sensation

my back has been experiencing burning sensation and it sometimes radiates all the wall to my legs.it feels as if something is moving inside because sometimes i feel the pain and burning sensation on the left side of my back and at times on my right side.if i feel my back,it hurts.my shoulders feel tense sometimes.have done an x-ray.found nothing .what could be the problem?

Hallo Antoinette
You may have a slipped disc that is pinching the nerve root - ask a physiotherapist to evaluate and also treat the muscle spasms.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/03

Hallo Antoinette

Reply to cyberdoc