Question
Posted by: Lola | 2009/06/08

back and neck pain

I have been experiencing severe back and neck pain for two months went to the doctor had some x-ray but they cant see any problem. I am 26 and this is the first time experiencing this.Could there be any other underlying problem they havent noticed i' ve also started to feel numb on my right leg.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

X/Rays don't always reveal an actual mechanical deviation or possible soft tissue involvement. Expert examination by someone such as a chiropractor may reveal the underlying cause. I would recommend a visit to a chiropractor, and please do take your x/rays along with you.