Question
Posted by: DJ | 2010/06/09

back ache-could I be pregnant?

Hi doc.
I am ttcing for our 2nd child.
i have lower back pain...its very sore. could I be pregnant?
with my 1st child,I also had back pain like now but i didnt know I was expecting at the time.later that mnth I found out I was expecting.
Could it be the same thing?

Unless you have missed a period, this is unlikely to be a symptom of pregnancy.

5

Posted by: DJ | 2010/06/09

dats does sound like good news for u L....
Good luck!!!

Reply to DJ
Posted by: DJ | 2010/06/09

Hi Anon
I remember it was the beginning of Sep mnth and went for the x-rays.then end of sept.I found out i was expecting.
I took a hpt now and its negative...so I also dunno what it could be...taking pain killers not helping much though...
Im only due for my period around the 20th...so will wait and c...
take care

Reply to DJ
Posted by: L | 2010/06/09

Hi DJ

I am currently wondering about exactly the same thing... I am 4 days late, and today my back is killing me, it almost feels exactly like my period is about to start, even my kidneys an tummy hurts.

The doctor said that I must wait until next week tuesday before we do a blood test. I am so curious to know.

Unfortionatly I also have nausia and can''t stand the smell of certain foods ???

Looks like we will have to play the waiting game!

Reply to L
Posted by: anon | 2010/06/09

Hi DJ

How long did the pain last with your previous pregnancy, I also have the same problem for the past 3 weeks and do not know what the problem might be, at first I thought it is maybe I am about to get my periods but now am still having that back pain, usually when i bend or when am sitting i have to put a pillow behind

Reply to anon