Posted by: Zia | 2011-08-15

Back ache

I have posted previously. I was suffering from back ache for about a month. It seems I have 2 diff back ache. The one is around the flank area which was treated as facet joint injury. The other was lower and more on the right side. This back ache was waking me up at night. Had a pelvic exam. Ovaries are fine, no bladder infection, have a bit of a prolapse urether and an infection in my tube. I was treated for this. I rested for 2 weeks for the recovery of the facet joint injury. Anti-flammotories were finished a week ago. I went back to gym twice last week but took it very easy. Did not feel any discomfort while/after excercising. 2 nights ago I could not sleep because I had a burning sensation in my bladder. Took citor soda and urispas and some painkillers and it settled down but the next day or so I noticed I had thrush. Last night I woke up with the back pain again (the one that is lower). What is going on? Is it my prolapsed bladder that is causing the trouble? I am 41. I also woke up last night feeling extremely hot and the night before the same thing.

You have to consult an urologist to have surgery done to correct the bladder prolapse. This condition will cause repeated urinary tract infections, which is currently causing your symptoms. In the interim, consult your doctor for antibiotics and a referral to an urologist.