Question
Posted by: Zia | 2011/07/18

Back ache

I have been suffering with back ache. Around the flank area. I wake up in the middle of the night with the pain. It is normally on my right side. That is the side I sleep on. So I turn to the other side. I go more frequently to the toilet during the night even though I only have one a cup of tea in the evening. I had a hysterectomy 4yrs ago and before that I never needed to go to the toilet during the night. The pain seems to be getting worse and worse. What could this be. Also been experiencing a little bit of pelvic pain.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Zia - Sorry, but for a better informed opinion I suggest posting this to the Cyberdoc forum. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/07/20

Reply to pharmacist