Question
Posted by: Glenda | 2011/05/24

Back ache

I woke up 3 days ago with back ache (flank area) only on one side. After I got up and went to the toilet it started to feel a bit better. Later on that day both sides became sore. I have not picked up anything heavy or strained my back in any way so I am not sure why I have this pain. I am not sick either. What could this be?

Glenda

The pain is most likely due to muscle spasm. I suggest that you consult a doctor for x-rays of your back, as well as a possible referral to a physiotherapist for treatment. In the interim, you can use Myprodol capsules, two capsules, three times a day.