Question
Posted by: marelize | 2010/03/25

back ache

I have been having physio for the last two weeks on my lower back. I pulled my back playing squash. I am still very uncomfortable and do not know what to do? It does feel slightly easier but not by much. Please help as I want to go back to my exercise routine.

Hallo Marelize
It may help to also take some anti-inflammatory medication with a muscle relaxant. Please ask your doctor to prescribe something like Robaxin and Voltaren. Be careful when you start exercising - warm up properly and don't put too much strain on your back.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/25

Hallo Marelize

Reply to cyberdoc