Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2009/10/15

BACK

Good day

I would like to know if there is any medication on the market that I can get over the counter for the cartridges in my back? The fluids in it is less than usual and it causes a lot of pain. Can you help? I dont have medical aid and would like to buy over the counter if possible without a prescription..

Cathy

Hallo Cathy
The only OTC medication that may help slightly is chondroitin ( e.g. Osteo-eze - but there are other brands at Clicks too) You can try it but it may not be enough. For pain you can try something like Neurofen anti-inflammatory if you don't have stomach ulcers or allergies etc - read the package insert first.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hallo Cathy

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hallo Cathy

Reply to cyberdoc