Posted by: Boo | 2009-08-17

Hey doc wassup? Its been a while since I posted and now you know when I start posting its means I have problems again! Anyways for 2 months I was panic free no panic attacks nothing ive been taking 10mg of cipralex its been working well but last week Friday bang I got one in my sleep again but surprisingly I handled it well I got it the next day I handled it well and just a while ago I got it again all while Im sleepig now I dont know if its the caffeinated tea im drinking at the office (forgot Im supposed to take decaf) or this viral infection I contracted on Friday. I was thinking maybe I need to go for an MRI or something maybe its an underlying problem.. Help!.

OK, 2 months panic free proves you can be panic free. And now, even when on tried to sneak back in, you handled it well. All a basis for increasing confidence. Decaf would help ; and some viruses can disturb one's equilibrium, too.
If I was a betting man ( which I'm not ) I'd bet there'd be nothing found on MRi ( except a larger unnecessary medical bill). Avoid thinking that this would somehow be more respectable if there were a physical cause, nomatter how grim, which was concrete, and which they could take pictures of. Panic disorder is just as real and respectable, and you can conquer it