Posted by: Boo | 2009-05-18

Ok so I will try that I remember my therapist a long time ago suggesting that to me ok tell me how do I get sleep? Im feeling a little better though still anxious about getting to bed doc you have to help me here now Im sure 0.5mg of rivotril at bed should be fine my psychiatrist sucks hes always busy when I need to query something but this was my regiment when I freaked out the last time

I've never actually caught a psychiatrist sucking, but I'm sure there are good and bad amongst them ! No doc or shrink should be too busy to deal with queries that have you awfully worried, and if they find this is happening inconveniently often, they should take the time to explain everything carefully, checking that you understand their explanations, so that you can avoid the freaking episodes. Be at peace now