Posted by: SDY | 2009-06-05

I had miscarriage late Oct 2008. I went for operation and it was just normal miscarriage without any complications. I took depo just for my op to heal and prepare myself psychologically. I was supposed to take another depo 6 Feb 09 but did not as I'  m now ready. I had my period 6-15 Feb 09 and up to so far I never had my period, my breasts are tender and my tummy is getting big. Two weeks back I did try HPT and it was negative. Finally I plugged the courage to see my GP who could not see nothing (after using the scan), after 3 days (experiencing sharp pain and impossible to sleep with my left side) I visited the second doctor, she could see something but not sure what it was, she called a colleague who said I have cyst something like 28cm. 5 days down the line I had this mud like stuff which I think was menstruation and terrible pain (now also on my back) I visited the only doctor available who said nothing about cyst but something about my hormone in balances which needs to be regulated. Yesterday i went to see my gyno and he prescribed me postoval tab, amoclan bid tab and merprogestic tab to help with my hormones, but because i was sad that i' m not pregnant will the tab he gave me help to conceive or is there anything i can take to help myself?

It can take a while after stopping the injection before you conceive. First your periods have to be regulated and this is what the medication is for.