Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-02-06

Friends/ladies, please pull me out of my attitude...

As much as you deeply love me, be honest, how many times would you throw or attend my babyshower?... Lets say you did attend or threw one on my first born, out of a good will...

Now, i fall preggies again still unmarried or perhaps engaged now...would u? i''m having a boy again...

Kanti what''s the meaning of a babyshower? kuqala please enlighten me!!

Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-06

Eita PP grand ntwana?

for the first child yes i would do tat for you my choma but the second born still unmarried then sorry i wont,

i think also it depends on friendship,

for me baby shower is the way of celebratng with your friend that we welcome the child and we know moss firstfruits are always important, kuvuyisana nomntu, ndicinga njalo

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Sunshine | 2013-02-06

Oh boy,had the same problem here at work,some old grannies said they wont be attending anymore babyshowers and we should not expect any contributions from them because they are done having kids,so they cant keep contributing to something that they are done with 0,0,i def would,i would attend,plan if i have to and contribute as many times as you keep having babies,it is not a must,but it is something that one has to do from the heart,so yes PP i would gladly attend.

Reply to Sunshine