Question
Posted by: Keith | 2009/07/31

Babys not Eating

My son is now 1year and 7 months and it is a mission for him to eat. He drinks his milk and rooibos tea , but to get solids in him is a mission. He eats only when he feels like it.
What can I give him to make him have a appetite ?

Keith

Unfortunately, you can not force feed your child but try adding vitamins to his diet. You can consult your doctor for a full examination, to assess if there is anything wrong with him, causing the appetite suppression. If weight loss occurs, as well as growth impairment, there is reason for some concern. Your doctor will be able to assist you in this regard.