Posted by: MeMe | 2012-06-29

Babys Heart beat

My last period was on the 3 May, I went to the gynae on the 13 June he said it was too early to see or detect anything but I am pregnant. I started spotting on the 22 JUne went to hospital they increased my Utrogestan dosage from one a day to 3 a day, the gynae there did a scan and said he can see the uterus with fetus but also another sac which he thinks it might fibroids. If it is in fact fibroids won''t he have seen these when he did the scan the first time? My HCG levels are increasing but still no heartbeat yet. Should I be worried?

If your last period is correct, there should be a heartbeat by now. The fact that the HCG is increasing is a good sign, however. I can't commen ton what your doctor saw on the scan.