Question
Posted by: Jane | 2012/02/07

babys head is 31 weeks but let 28 weeks

Hi, I went for my checkup today and my doctor told me that the babys head is 31 weeks, tummy is 30 weeks, but her legs and arms are 28 weeks. She said that every baby is different and that these measurements just means that baby will not be big in terms of length ( I myself am quite petite). Should I really not worry about it? I just find that three weeks difference between the head and the leg is a lot.

Your doctor should plot in on the growth charts but it sounds like it will be within normal limits.

1