Question
Posted by: Karabo | 2010/08/19

Baby''s formula

hi, my baby is 1yr 9months old and is on Isomil 3 formula as she''s allergic to goat''s milk. would it be safe if i change her to Nido, which is to my understanding cow''s milk? also, up until what age does she need to be fed with formula? please advice as Paediatrician''s site is off line...tx!

Hallo Karabo
Why did she start taking Isomil in the first place - was she allergic to cow's milk? After a year they don't really need formula milk anymore unless they are allergic to cow's milk ( Then you can use the soya milk one can buy at supermarkets). They should eat normal food, drink more water, and need 500 ml milk or less per day.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/19

Hallo Karabo