Posted by: Worried mommy | 2009-08-17

Baby' s movement at 18 weeks

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I am concern as I do not feel the baby' s movement very often. We also found out that we are having a boy. I have had 3 miscarriages in early stage of pregnancy (6-9 weeks).

Do girls move more than boys?

See below

Posted by: CTMom | 2009-08-17

I only felt my daughter move at 20 weeks for the 1st time, but earlier for my boys, He is still small, the movements would become more as you get further along.

I didn' t notice if the movement was more or less with each.

Best way to make you baby move, lie down and put something on your stomach like a remote control. They tend to kick. I think they see the light difference. You might also notice more movement when you changing as the light is more.

Reply to CTMom