Posted by: PK | 2009-08-03

Baby' s funny behavour

Please help and I' m not sure if Iam directing my question to the right person. My friends child is two years old, she (child) always cuddling and stroking her mom' s nipples, she likes to cry for no reason and for her to be quite, my friend will pick her up and she pulls her top like she' s breast feeding, then slowly the child will fall asleep. What do you call this kind of a thing. is my friend feeling something. its not nipples only even touching whole breast and playing with. she still sleeps with her child. sometimes I want to scream because she the mother does' nt see any wrong.

Expert ImageNatural health

please can you direct your question to the psychologist as I feel he would be able to assist you.

Dr Debbie