Posted by: SAD | 2009-01-29

baby on the way and a cheating boyfriend

Last night i found a sms on my boyfriends phone which reads Good night..I love you, it was sent to a gal we work with.When i asked him about it he first lied and then said he meant as a friend. I asked the gal at my office today she said she was also puzzled at the sms and she didnt want to entertain it. i am 8 month pregnant and we were planning to get married in a couple of months. He has cheated on me before last year.

I dont know what to do now, Please help me with my next move my mind is blank. I dont wana make sudden dicisions im also thinking about the babies sake..

O dear. DOn't allow men to make you pregnant before they have made a proper committment, and especially not if thwey have already cheated ! However, you are already in the predicament. You're right to think of the baby's sake first. Maybe seeing a counsellor would help you to think this through more clearly and make the wisest decision in this situation., If this other woman you spoke to is friendly, talk with her about what he may be gettingh up to, and remind him that he will be liable legally for all expenses and maintenance for all the child's needs --- he mustlearn not to be so irresponsible and selfish, And talk calmly with him, making it clear his excuses must have been lies, and invite him to explain himself properly

Posted by: Karen Leaf | 2009-02-17

Men have consistently messed around with me even after the babies were born...once a cheater always a cheater!
Clean him out for maintenance after you dump him!

Reply to Karen Leaf
Posted by: what on earth | 2009-01-30

why does your boyfriend have your colleague' s number in the first place!!!

They are both cruel to you my dear.

Reply to what on earth
Posted by: Nicky | 2009-01-30

Im sure if u check his itemised billing you would find that he made regular calls to her number and sms' s too(and there you have the answer).They def. are cheating and she obviously didnt want to be the one to tell you...
Perhaps he told her he is waiting for the right time to break it off with you , as not in right now as you are pregnant but maybe after the child is born.
I' v heard stories like this before.
Be strong!

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Soul | 2009-01-29

They are definately involved they are both lying to you. Think carefully before you marry this guy, as Ohhh no says once a cheater always a cheater.

I now this is hard for you but you need to think of yourself and the baby first, don' t be in any rush to marry him rather postpone it and seek some councelling. He needs to be honest with you.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Ohhh no | 2009-01-29

The lady in the office is lying,they are seeing each other she did not wanna tell u because of the baby shame.U have a serious decision to make....once a cheater always a cheater.

Reply to Ohhh no