Question
Posted by: Patricia | 2009-09-04

Baby oil on face?

Dear Doctor,

I have another quick question. I pur baby oil on my face because I can' t seem to find anything that moisturizes my skin without giving me pimples or fat balls under the skin, and if I use nothing my skin feels like dry leather and I get pimples and blackheads anyway.

Well, I bought baby oil and it worked really well the first day, so I continued using it for 4 days now, but my skin is now full of blisters, like after a sunburn. What do I do to solve this and what do you suggest I use on my face without getting side effects?

Patricia

Baby oil is very rich and I do not suggest that you apply this to your face. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist, in order to have your skin type evaluated and from there, he/she will be able to recommend the correct facial treatment.