Posted by: Kelly | 2012-07-02

Baby Movement

Hi there,

I am 7 months pregnant and i just wanted to know how often should your baby move?

At least 10 times a day.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-07-09

At least 10 times a day.

Posted by: Annie | 2012-07-04

I first felt my baby moved at 15 weeks..... however she never kicked a lot. I felt her moving around 3-4 times a day perhaps.
I do remember that I always felt her in the mornings when laying in the bath and then I would see her move as well. During the day she was quite mostly and most evenings I would feel her again when I lay down in bed.
The first time daddy could feel her kick when touching my tummy was 2 days before birth.
She only " complained"  when I was in a lot of noise - and move around like crazy then, but be fine soon as excessive noise was over.

I dont think there is a rule. As long as baby keeps to his or her routine.

My LG was born at 40 weeks 1 day. Viginal delivery. Perfectly healthy. And now at almost two she is making up for all that quiteness and she never sits still.

I am pregnant again, felt movement at 12 weeks and now, at 16 weeks baby is already moving more than LG ever did!
I think all kids/babies/pregnancies are different.

Why do you ask? Are you worried?

Reply to Annie
Posted by: J | 2012-07-04

It should be at least once every hour! my boy moved all the time but starting moving almost constantly at 8 months. i would worry if i didnt feel him at least once an hour. in the mornings i would drink hot chocolate to wake him up hehehe. This is how i knew i was in labour...he only moved 4 times that whole day....

Reply to J
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-07-02

Theres nothing set in stone that says how often you should feel movement.

Reply to Pamela