Question
Posted by: cj | 2010/01/12

baby movement

am now almost 18 weeks pregnant and went for scan yesterday. baby is healthy and very actively entertaining himself with the embilical cord - the cord was very close to his face and neck area the whole time. what is the chances of the cord going around his neck if he is so actively " playing"  with it. my gynae says i should not be too worried about that. this is my first pregnancy and i am very concerned about this fact.

You should not be worried. This applies to most babies.

2

Posted by: Diane Corbett | 2010/01/13

My daughter went for a scan yesterday 2nd pregancy  she is +-6 weeks pregnant but no heart beat was picked up is this normal? Is it still to soon? Everything else looks normal on the scan

Reply to Diane Corbett