Posted by: Zee | 2013-02-08

Baby Mama No4, and counting

So, my ex decides to contact me after over two years, telling me that he regrets everyday that he ever let me go. I was the one, and his hopes and dreams have me in them - having a families, making babies, etc, that I''m the only chick who understood him and he was completely at home with. He asks that we at least be friends, which I say " no problem" .

A week later of the new friendship, he shares to me that his on-and off girlfriend just found out that she is pregnant. This complicates his life cause they are off again. But they are happy about the baby, though he doen''t know about them.

She is baby-mama no4! I advise him to marry her or something, cause there''s just too many baby-mamas! His response: "  Cheers to this one! But, I''m not gonna stop until I also break your eggs!" 

I''m glad am the one who got away!

NB: Ladies, please lets have kids because we want to, not because a guy said this and that. Babies don''t make relationships work or bring people close together. When you have unprotected sex, be prepared of the 50/50 chance of falling pregnant, and have a plan as to how you''d handle it if it happend.

Posted by: CJ | 2013-02-11

I agree wit TJ. Ladies... I dont think that at this day and age we are still folled by the fact that i should prove that i love him by having a baby with him!!!! Oh no please. if not for the unborn baby ke, lets do it fo our selves and our health. And one thing for sure is that, not all guys who sleeps with a girl is doing it to conceive, mors of them are just doiong it for fun and pleasure. So its my responsibility as a woman to use the correct prevention methods and make sure that i dont get an unplanned preganncy and STD''s. This is my body and my life and i should be in control of how i manage and mantain it. Please sisters let us stop putting a blind eye and want to blame these guys for empragnating us abadone us because as long as we allow them to, they will keep doing it. Zee tell this jerk to " TAKE A HIKE"  you dont need him.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: JT | 2013-02-08

Sex did not just happen yesterday and some people still use it as a tool!

Its not only the men that are at fault, us too as females are as much to blame.

In this day and age we have all the resources to plan around pregnancy and even protect ourselves from STIs and more. There is not such thing as a mistake anymore!

Some people just need to grow up.

Reply to JT
Posted by: Mom | 2013-02-08

I dont know when will black man clean up their act and stop this stupidity of having children everywhere. Until they take responsibility for this we are very far from a solution.

Reply to Mom